Commissioned by teacher a music teacher, who requested a song to inspire graduating students on their journey. The lyrics are based on the Quaker verse "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall never pass this way again.” Arranged for 2 pt, 3 pt mixed and SATB voices perfect for graduation or any inspirational occasion!
My Purpose accompaniment/performance MP3
The purchase of this performance/accompaniment track is a license to use in the following limited ways.
- The license for this performance/accompaniment track is non-transferable
- jillandmichaelgallina.com retains all the rights to the music composition and the performance/accompaniment track
- The license for this track can be used only as an accompaniment recording for a live vocal or choral performance and/or rehearsal purposes.
- This performance/accompaniment track can not be redistributed, shared, or posted online for public downloading.
- This license grants synchronization rights only for use by the purchasing choral group for live vocal performances of concerts and posted on Facebook or YouTube.
- This performance/accompaniment track can not be used in the creation of audio recordings intended for sale or mass produced to be included on CD’s, iTunes, streaming, etc. without special permission granted by jillandmichaelgallina.com
- Choral Groups and schools may distribute free videos of live performances using the performance/accompaniment track on DVDs or social media, however if payment is required permission must be obtained by jillandmichaelgallina.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or special permission requests
If you’re trying to purchase the MP3 while using your school’s internet, you may be blocked by a firewall.
Here are two options for completing your purchase:
Speak to your school’s IT expert and ask them to “white list” our website so that you can go ahead and make the purchase while on school grounds.
Try again from your home computer/internet.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you continue to have any problems.